Peppermint (mint) has a place in the traditional medicine of some countries (such as Turkey and Azerbaijan) as a cure for:
- Indigestion or bloating (stomach enhancer).
- Nausea, headache.
- Lack of concentration, mood swings and tiredness.
- Blemishes and makes the skin supple.
- Diarrhea and vomiting.
- Colic in children.
- Body cold and stomach upset.
- Depression and memory weakness.
You use this natural phenomenon in combination for different purposes.
- With water as a mouthwash.
- With chamomile tea as a facial steam bath.
- Fat with lemon and cucumber.
- With saffron candy for flatulence
- Some tips from the perspective of traditional oriental home medicine.
Araghe Naana is refreshing as an ingredient of any lemonade on a hot summer day (a glass for a liter).
Make a drink and add fresh lemons and cucumbers. Egg liter a day reduces fat in the body.
A shot in tea calms stomach and menstrual pain.
A shot in a lemon soda eliminates the mood swings and fatigue.