1. For 2 portions, wash 130g DIBA Basmati rice in a sieve briefly and gently to remove any rice flour.
2. Put the rice in a 16 cm diameter pot and add enough water to make the water about 1.50 - 2 cm above the rice.
3. Add salt and butter as desired.
4. To achieve better cooking results, you can soak the rice with the measured water for 15-20 minutes.
4. Then bring the water to a boil until the water has completely evaporated. Gently stir with a fork and reduce the heat and simmer the rice for about 10 minutes.
5. The rice is now ready to serve. We wish you good appetite.
Origin: Indian subcontinent